Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Corporate Citizenship Watch: Focus on the Vaccine - The Role of Business in Supporting Government in the Vaccine Distribution
FEBRUARY 09, 2021
The development of a coronavirus vaccine is an incredible feat by the global medical community, offering a moment of optimism for many. Yet, in the U.S., the total number of vaccines administered to-date is still far below the federal government's initial goal of inoculating 20 million Americans by the end of 2020. Vaccine distribution at a mass scale will require integration and collaboration across state, national, international, and global entities. This mass-scale distribution must also focus on equitable distribution, ensuring that high-risk populations and essential workers have priority access. Then, there's the challenge of addressing the skepticism and hesitancy among those unwilling to get vaccinated.
Companies are looking to vaccines to help resume normal business operations and serving their communities. Join this webcast to learn how businesses and governments should collaborate and the role of corporate citizenship in accelerating pandemic response efforts.
As an attendee of this webcast, you will:
- Discover the role corporate citizenship and philanthropy should play in aiding vaccine distribution (In the community and as advocates in the company.)
- Learn what companies can do to help the most vulnerable.
- Understand how employee volunteer programs come into play.
- See how companies are approaching vaccine administration globally.
- Better understand who to partner with on vaccine-related initiatives.
Who Should Attend: Senior-level corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, and philanthropy leaders; senior communication and governance executives