Unlocking People Performance through Innovation
In 2013, The Conference Board, Deloitte, and Sirota, came together to create a research community of practice engineered to advance the impact of engagement practices to drive business results within organizations around the globe. Now entering its fourth year, we are pleased to continue this trajectory by welcoming the 2017 cohort of Advisors and Research Fellows.
- This research community of practice consists of cross-industry leaders who will partner with experts and work collaboratively to shape how organizations understand and drive engagement through a series of research activities and peer learning opportunities. Together, we will uncover new insights and develop new practices which drive continuous engagement improvement and quantifiable business impact.
Join as a Research Fellow
Join The Engagement Institute as a Research Fellow. Research Fellows lead engagement efforts at their respective companies and are the thought leaders who will drive the conversations and change the way we think about employee engagement. The only request to join is a sustaining subsidy of USD $15,000 for membership in the US cohort or €7500 for membership in the EU cohort, which includes full participation of two executives, a unique developmental opportunity for senior leaders.
Research Fellows will:
- Guide the annual priorities
- Participate in our ongoing series of webinars
- Guide the annual priorities participate in our ongoing series of webinars
- Shape the research agenda
- Attend our annual Engagement Summit
- Access our full suite of proprietary research and insights
- Visit top organizations to learn about their engagement practices
- Participate to the degree you choose in a research working group (led by experts, this group brings executives together to conduct research to solve a specific business issue, identify best practices, document findings and gain insights).
As a Research Fellow of The Engagement Institute™, you have exclusive access to the following:
- Library of Resources – This resource page, exclusively available to Research Fellows, contains a variety of helpful reports, briefs, viewpoint articles, and studies from Deloitte, ROI Institute, Sirota and The Conference Board.
- Virtual and In-person Working group sessions – With the guidance of subject matter experts and facilitators from Deloitte, Sirota, The Conference Board and The Culture Works, these sessions are designed to fully incorporate Research Fellows in identifying solutions to engagement challenges while helping them gain a broader perspective on, and deeper knowledge of, employee engagement. The result is a comprehensive report designed to shape a platform for enterprise-wide action and impact.
- On-site Visit to a “Best Practice” Organization – Research Fellows will have the opportunity to visit an Employee Engagement “Best-Practice” organization to see engagement in action. The visit will also consist of discussions and Q&A sessions with organizational leaders.
Research Fellow Meeting Dates
US Meeting Dates in 2017
- February 23-24, 2017 - New York, NY
- April 26-28, 2017 - Houston, TX
- June 22-23, 2017 - New York, NY
EU Meeting Dates in 2017
- March 27 – 28 - Brussels, Belgium
- June ; TBD
- October; TBD
The Engagement Institute
- November 1-3, 2017 - Location to be Announced
Research Fellow Benefits at a Glance
- Define the business questions, the research agenda and priorities for The Engagement Institute
- Participate in Quarterly Surveys and Quarterly Webinars
- Participate in Research Process
- Visit site of "Best Practice" organization
- Gain access to the proprietary repository of collective research & insights of The Engagement Institute
- Receive new, annual research & insights from The Engagement Institute
- Annual Summit attendance (US Cohort Only; Not Included in the EU Cohort; All are welcome but registration fees will apply)
Participate as an Advisor
If you are unable to join The Engagement Institute as a Research Fellow, you can consider a more limited role as an Advisor. (Limited to one executive from an organization) Advisors have the opportunity to support the work of Research Fellows by providing input and feedback to help shape the research based on the topics and challenges their organizations face.
Quarterly “Insight” Webinars
- Exclusive invitation to quarterly webinars featuring cutting edge research and successful practices of Institute members
- Insights to build a more effective engagement culture and business impact
There is no upfront fee but Advisors have limited access to information and do not participate in the meetings of The Engagement Institute. Advisors can attend the Annual Summit but registration fees will apply.