Unlocking People Performance through Innovation
In 2013, The Conference Board, Deloitte, and Sirota, came together to create a research community of practice engineered to advance the impact of engagement practices to drive business results within organizations around the globe.
- This research community of practice consists of cross-industry leaders who will partner with experts and work collaboratively to shape how organizations understand and drive engagement through a series of research activities and peer learning opportunities. Together, we will uncover new insights and develop new practices which drive continuous engagement improvement and quantifiable business impact.
Join as a Research Fellow
Join The Engagement Institute as a Research Fellow. Research Fellows lead engagement efforts at their respective companies and are the thought leaders who will drive the conversations and change the way we think about employee engagement. The only request to join is $9,500 for TCB member organization for one seat and $15,000 for TCB member organization for two seats, or €6700 for TCB associates for one seat (€9700 for non-Associates for one seat), a unique developmental opportunity for senior leaders.
Research Fellows will:
- Guide the research priorities
- Participate in our ongoing series of webinars
- Shape the research agenda
- Attend our annual Engagement Summit
- Access our full suite of proprietary research and insights
- Visit top organizations to learn about their engagement practices
- Participate to the degree you choose in a research working group (led by experts, this group brings executives together to conduct research to solve a specific business issue, identify best practices, document findings and gain insights).
As a Research Fellow of The Engagement Institute™, you have exclusive access to the following:
- Library of Resources – This resource page, exclusively available to Research Fellows, contains a variety of helpful reports, briefs, viewpoint articles, and studies from Deloitte, ROI Institute, Sirota and The Conference Board.
- Virtual and In-person Working group sessions – With the guidance of subject matter experts and facilitators from Deloitte, Sirota, The Conference Board and The Culture Works, these sessions are designed to fully incorporate Research Fellows in identifying solutions to engagement challenges while helping them gain a broader perspective on, and deeper knowledge of, employee engagement. The result is a comprehensive report designed to shape a platform for enterprise-wide action and impact.
- On-site Visit to a “Best Practice” Organization – Research Fellows will have the opportunity to visit an Employee Engagement “Best-Practice” organization to see engagement in action. The visit will also consist of discussions and Q&A sessions with organizational leaders.
Research Fellow Meeting Dates
US Meeting Dates in 2017
- June 22 - 23, 2017 - New York, NY
US Meeting Dates in 2018
- February 8-9, 2018 - Location TBD
- May 17-18, 2018 - Location TBD
- September 13-14, 2018 - Location TBD
EU Meeting Dates in 2017
- October 18 - 19, 2017 - Kingston upon Thames, UK
The Engagement Institute™ 2017 Fall Summit
- October 25 - 27, 2017 - Atlanta, GA