The Meeting Administrator supports the activities of the Engagement Division by contributing technical, clerical and administrative assistance.
Reports to the Manager, Meetings Operations, but may take assignments from department managers as approved by the Director, Meeting Planning, Logistics and Support and the SVP, Engagement.
Principal Direct Activities
- Initiates correspondence, telephone and personal contacts to ensure the timeliness and quality of all meeting speaker requirements relating to audio/visual equipment, handouts and biographies. Also supports other pertinent activities including writing and producing speaker biographies, production of final meeting programs, and the production of the post-meeting evaluations.
- Coordinates post-meeting activities by processing and compiling responses and results from post-meeting evaluations, reconciling on-site registration information with Customer Service, and distribution of final attendance lists to sponsors. Also issues letters or certificates of attendance upon request
- Serves in-person as meeting assistant at local meetings.
- Serves as liaison with other departments in reference to Engagement Division information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualification and Requirements
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree. One to two years office work experience. Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work with senior level executives. Ability to work on multiple projects and with minimal supervision. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.