18 May, 2020 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
With the economy reopening gradually, what are key governance and legal considerations for companies and their boards as they plan to re-start their businesses? How can they mitigate reopening risks?
Join Paul Washington, Executive Director of The Conference Board ESG Center, as he hosts a panel of experts to discuss:
- Where companies currently are in preparing to reopen
- What role the board should play in this process
- Legal and non-legal risks that companies are facing in reopening
- What kind of Communicable Disease Policy (CDP) companies should put place
- What other policies and procedures are needed
- How companies should be thinking about communicating with stockholders and other stakeholders during this phase
- Main lessons from the last two months
Who Should Attend: Current and prospective board members of public and private companies; CEOs, General Counsel, and other C-suite executives; corporate secretaries; employment lawyers and other attorneys; investors; and other corporate governance professionals.
Michael H. Ullmann is Executive Vice President, General Counsel of Johnson & Johnson and a member of the Company’s Executive Committee. He has worldwide responsibility for Legal, Government Affairs & Policy, Privacy, Global Security, Global Brand Protection, Aviation and Health Care...Full Bio
Michael J. Albano
Michael J. Albano is a partner in the executive compensation and benefits matters practice at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton. He joined the firm in 2001, becoming partner in 2010.
He advises clients on disclosure, governance, taxation, design and negotiation of executive compensatio...Full Bio
Jennifer Kennedy Park
Jennifer Kennedy Park’s practice focuses on white-collar defense, enforcement actions, and complex civil litigation.
In 2015, Jennifer became the first Cleary lawyer ever to be named a “...Full Bio
Paul Washington is a recognized leader with a distinguished career in the ESG space. Before joining The Conference Board ESG Center, he served as Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary of Time Warner Inc. He also served as Chief of Staff for the company’...Full Bio