Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Governance Watch: Focus on the Vaccine - Legal and Governance Challenges
FEBRUARY 22, 2021
The COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out in an environment where demand for the vaccine exceeds supply, with new strains of the virus emerging, and there is a multiplicity of constantly-changing rules that vary by country, state, and locality.
In this environment, companies are faced with a whole new set of challenges relating to staying on top of health and scientific developments; monitoring and abiding by different regulations; setting policies regarding the vaccine for employees, customers, and business partners; communicating with stakeholders; preparing for potential litigation; and having the right board governance and decision-making processes in place.
Join this webcast for a deep-dive into the legal and governance challenges of the COVID-19 vaccine.
As an attendee of this webcast, you will:
- Understand the roles companies can play in providing information to employees, customers, and communities on the vaccine.
- Learn how companies stay on top of the varying vaccination regimes and regulations, while providing some degree of consistency of rules across the organization.
- Discover how companies are encouraging or requiring employees to become vaccinated, while understanding the costs and benefits of requiring vaccinations.
- Learn about emerging best practices, by industry, location, and size of company.
- Understand the main risks in this phase of the pandemic.
- Find out who in management should be involved in key decisions.
- Learn what role, if any, the board of directors plays.
Who Should Attend: C-suite executives, (deputy/associate) general counsel, (assistant) corporate secretaries, investors, attorneys, and other governance professionals.