Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Times of high stress, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, create a sense of urgency to make decisions and increase the risk of acting without fully considering the consequences. Data and information have always been critical in the decision-making process, and this is even more true in today’s circumstances: leaders need to be able to draw insights from reliable data to make effective decisions. During the COVID-19 pandemic, critical decisions have focused on human capital deployment, including how to:
- Reduce staff size;
- Increase staff size;
- Keep employees safe from COVID-19;
- Get technology to people working from home as appropriate;
- Counsel employees in emotional distress;
- Optimize productivity;
- Get products made and delivered to customers; and
- Pivot the business model and associated human capital needs to stay relevant.
PRESS RELEASES & iN THE NEWS
June 02, 2021
Thought leaders who provide trusted insights for navigating companies and the economy though COVID-19.