Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report sheds light on key business questions facing leadership executives, including:
- How is leadership development related to corporate culture and business strategy?
- What are the processes by which talent for future leadership is identified and nurtured, and what are the competencies being sought?
- What measures of value are used—qualitative or quantitative, perceptual or empirical, direct or indirect, or some combination? Are there formulas by which the impact of leadership on financial results can be calculated?
- Interest in Leadership Development is Rising
- Connecting HR Tangibles to Business Strategy and Measuring Effectiveness
- Lessons Learned
- Leadership Development Model
- Corporate Profiles for: BP plc, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Wachovia Corporation, Bayer North America, Unilever N.V., AstraZeneca, and UBS.