As risk experts, we help executives develop decision-making capabilities that take risks and rewards into consideration. We facilitate aligning risk management with business strategy and planning. We also discuss:
- Board interaction and reporting
- Integrating risk into planning processes
- Scenario planning
Managing risk means making risk assessment a part of planning and innovation, and getting a seat at the table where the big decisions are made. In candid and confidential conversations, we share the latest ideas and best practices in this emerging field.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for strategic and enterprise risk management activities in their companies
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior executives responsible for strategic and enterprise risk management activities in their companies. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Program Director, Chief Audit Executives Council, IT Audit Leaders Council, Mergers & Acquisitions Executives Council, Strategic Risk Management Council, and the Corporate Development Conference