15th Annual Change and Transformation Conference
Challenges You May be Facing
Chances are, your organization has experienced disruption that has changed the way you think, behave, and operate. If disruption hasn’t impacted your business yet, it will soon. As change and transformation professionals, what can we learn from others who are fully immersed in this journey?
According to Jon Wolske, Chief Cultural Evangelist at Zappos Insights, “Culture and brand are two sides of the same coin,” which means it is increasingly important to put professionals who are dedicated to change and organization effectiveness in more visible, high-profile roles to help manage disruption. But, how do we begin to do that?
About The Conference
Leveraging human and emotional capital is important for addressing the disruptive digital economy. A strategic response also relies on what companies actually do with the technology, such as building closer relationships with customers, employees, and external talent. At the 15th Annual Change and Transformation Conference we will examine what is needed to build resilient, relevant organizations in a disrupted, digital world.
Topics we will explore include:
- The ripple effect that digital transformation has on business and human capital.
- The definition of what a digital leader looks like from the top down.
- Transforming the way we train and develop talent to become inclusive, co-creators of the future.
- The impact of data transparency and how it’s changing the conversation across boundaries, work groups, and professions.
- Navigating the journey with advice from change and business professionals who will challenge our assumptions and share the lessons they’ve learned.
Thank you to The Conference Board’s Change & Transformation Council for their continued contribution to the program as advisory board members and speakers, specifically:
- Adriana Alvarez Vlasek, Science of Change - Global Leader, 3M Company
- Vicki Tokie, Change Management Global Leader, 3M Company
- Randy Wandmacher, Managing Director and Lead for Organization Change, Accenture
- Stacey Beck, Global Knowledge Communications, BCG
- Elizabeth Moran, Senior Director, Global Talent & Development, ADP
- David Ancel, WW Sr. Director for Change and Organization Effectiveness, BD
- Maria Darby, Executive Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Isabelle Suares, Senior Manager CMO/PMO, Cisco
- Gregory Meyding, Partner, Talent and Change Center of Competence, IBM Corporation
- Michelle Kent, Principal, People & Change, KPMG Advisory
- Barbara Mitchell, Director, Organizational Development, Talent Solutions, Mayo Clinic
- Cleta Galvez, Director Organization Development Solutions, Medtronic, Inc.
- Jeff Sube, Vice President and Group Manager, Change, T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
- Leslie Dowling, Vice President Planning, Architecture, and Strategic Change Management, USAA
- Thomas Scrivner, Senior Manager - Leadership & Organizational Solutions T&L, The Boeing Company
- Thaiz Chanman, Senior Director, Organizational Development & Change, Vizient
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for change leaders, practitioners, and executives responsible for transformation and direction setting, both enterprise-wide and at the business unit level. Expected titles include:
Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Change Management
- Human Resources/People
- Talent & Learning
- Project Management
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $400. This early bird offer ends April 4, 2017.
3. Get involved!
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us.