CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR 2017 EVENT.
Featuring CX leaders from a wide range of organizations this event offers a comprehensive guide to how you can grow your business through improving the experience you deliver to your customers.
You will hear from established industry leaders GE, IBM, Corning and Cisco, award winning traditional retailer Ace Hardware, major financial institutions TD Bank, BMO Harris and Lincoln Financial, luxury hotel chain Ritz Carlton, major social media companies Twitter and LinkedIn. You’ll also hear from emerging startups whose redefinition of customer experience might well be the start of disruption in your industry.
This blend of B2B and B2C, of the traditional and the emerging, of bricks and mortar and on line, of experiences from the C-Suite to the front line, will offer you insight into new ideas and new approaches that will elevate your CX strategy.
Among the sessions you won’t want to miss are:
• A panel featuring leading NYC startups in finance, grocery and recruitment that are revolutionizing customer experience
• Extensive discussion of the secrets of great on line experience from on line pioneers Shopify and Shinola
• How to tailor experiences to capture the millennial market based on the latest research from JD Power
• Lessons in how to create a great employee culture that drives customer experience from IBM, GE, Ace Hardware and others
• An in depth introduction to design thinking that will help you build customer experience into your product or service from the get go.
• A fresh perspective on customer experience from the Cleveland Clinic
Curious Who Joined Us Last Year? Companies Included:
|ADP||Aetna Inc.||Air Canada||American Express|
|AutoZone||Blue Cross Blue Shield||Cisco||Dell|
|DIRECTV||Discover Card||DuPont||Eli Lilly|
|Farmers Insurance||FedEx||Freddie Mac||Hallmark Cards|
|Hilton Worldwide||Interbrand||J.D. Power and Associates||John Deere Financial|
|Johnson & Johnson||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Kia Motors America||
Liberty Mutual Group
|Michelin North America||Morgan Stanley||Nationwide Insurance||New York Life|
|Overstock.com||Panasonic||Pitney Bowes Inc.||Raymour & Flanigan Furniture|
|Royal Caribbean International||SAP||Sony||Sprint|
|The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company||The Walt Disney Company||Tiffany & Co.||Verizon|
Earn up to 12 CPE credits in Marketing