Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Governance Watch: Highlights from the 2021 Proxy Season — and How to Prepare for the Challenges Ahead
Join this webcast to hear how this year’s proxy season will affect offseason engagement and next year’s shareholder proposals.
Sign up now for our webcast with thought leaders from Bank of America and Cleary Gottlieb to gain cutting-edge insights you won’t get anywhere else on the recent proxy season, shareholder engagement, SEC regulations, and the board’s evolving role in ESG.
Join this webcast to learn about:
- What we learned from the recent proxy season on shareholder proposals on climate change; diversity, equity & inclusion; and political lobbying and contributions – and what that portends for the future.
- Strategies for dealing shareholder proposals, including whether, when and how companies should support a shareholder proposal.
- How the “G” in ESG is evolving, and what to expect on director elections and say-on-pay votes.
- What to look and listen for in your offseason engagement with institutional investors.
- The changing composition and dynamics of companies’ retail base, and what it means for your future annual meetings.
Who Should Attend: Current and prospective board members of public and private companies; CEOs and other C-suite executives; general counsel; corporate secretaries; corporate attorneys; investors; and IR, sustainability, citizenship, human capital, communications, and corporate governance professionals.
Earn 1 CPE credit
Requirements : Attendees must be logged on for the duration of the webcast, participate in all interactive polls, and request credits via the on-screen form. Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based; Program Level: Intermediate; Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
We've put together some commonly asked questions to give you more information, Webcast FAQs. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please contact the customer service team at 212-339-0345.
February 22, 2021 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
December 15, 2020 07:00 AM ET [07:00] (New York)
October 13, 2020 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
May 18, 2020 10:00 AM ET [10:00] (New York)
February 25, 2020 07:00 AM ET [07:00] (New York)
December 02, 2019 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
September 24, 2019 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
May 29, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
March 25, 2019 08:00 AM ET [08:00] (New York)
September 18, 2018 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
July 10, 2018 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
May 21, 2018 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)
May 08, 2018 12:00 PM ET [12:00] (New York)