No trend is a bigger indicator of the growing importance of digital technology in the enterprise than the rise of the Chief Digital Officer. Whether or not you hold the actual CDO title, if you have the responsibility of leading the transformation to a digital experience for customers, partners, and employees, the onslaught of new technology platforms (such as cloud computing and mobile computing) and the advent of Big Data have brought new pressures and new opportunities to every part of the enterprise.
In such a dynamic environment of rapid change, the Digital Leadership & Transformation Council provides a confidential setting where senior executives can candidly share issues and solutions with others who have been there – and will be there. Members drive the Council’s agenda, and topics of discussion include:
- Attracting millennials to your digital experience without losing other generations
- Overcoming cultural obstacles to digital change
- Balancing increased effectiveness against increased efficiency
- Managing the melding of employees, customers, and partners in the digital realm
- Creating digital change across a large organization
- Setting the bar for what constitutes success of digital transformation
- Managing expectations for digital transformation both upward and downward in the organization
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership across your organization. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
Collective problem solving and knowledge transfer that makes your issues an agenda item in our peer assist process
Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives leading the organizational transformation to digital