17th Annual Change and Transformation Conference
Organization Design and Transformation: Strategic. Agile. Aligned.
Participate in a highly interactive full-day workshop with top org design and transformation leaders from a range of sectors. Dig into detailed case studies and work through innovative tools to design and lead organizational transformations that align with strategic goals and produce sustainable change. Engage in the application of new techniques to your own organization design challenges.
Looking forward, the one certainty all organizations face is that business models, the nature of work, customer relationships and experiences, and the role of digital in all of the above will continue to change – and will require organization transformations that align with new realities and new strategies. This workshop will provide hands-on interaction with innovative and proven tools to design and lead organization transformation.
- Engage with detailed case studies walking participants through recent major organizational transformations in a range of sectors, sharing tools and techniques used and their results;
- Take back new strategies for designing and implementing organizational change that aligns with long-term strategy and enhances organizational resilience and agility;
- Understand processes that not only provide design and implementation solutions, but that engage leaders across functions in the transformation from the beginning;
- Explore tools to measure readiness for, adoption of, and long-term sustainability of change;
- Gain new frameworks for crafting change communications with transparency, empathy and impact.