About the Conference
The big question on many executive’s minds around corporate philanthropy is how to measure it. What metrics should we be using and what outcomes should we really be aiming for? This year’s event will blend sessions addressing the “business” of corporate philanthropy at the intersection of profit and purpose, and real-life scenarios to help build and sustain a culture of civic engagement. Discussions will address criteria for decision-making as related to corporate strategy, internal and external collaborations to accelerate real change and much more!
Session Highlights Include:
- Ways to maximize both the effect of your philanthropic initiatives and the benefit of those initiatives to your employees and business
- Viewing grant portfolios in a data-driven way, evaluating total cost and program efficacy
- Social impact is not an add-on for the next generation of leaders—it is a requirement
- Sustaining employee engagement when it comes to CSR initiatives
- Government, tech, culture, and investment: Connecting the four quadrants of meaningful change
- What steps companies should take to optimize programs intended to engage consumers in their work at the intersection of purpose and profit
- Ensuring collaboration between corporations and the nonprofits they support
- Philanthropy in action: educating refugees, working with at risk youth and serving those affected by military deaths
Who Should Attend
This Program is Designed for Executives in:
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Foundations
- Community Affairs and Community Relations
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Board Service
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Legal, Regulatory and Financial Advisory
- Cause Marketing
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 12.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 10.75 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 10.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Full participation in The 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Conference is applicable for 11.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Participation in the 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Conference may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and the 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Conference was not developed in conjunction with CFRE International.