About the Conference
The 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Conference will equip you with new strategies, ideas, data, and tools to refresh your existing social impact and stakeholder engagement programs. Starting from the inside out, leading practitioners will delve into growing employee expectations, which require unprecedented collaboration between corporate citizenship, HR, and communications teams.
Join innovators and peers from the front lines to gain new insights for handling issues you never thought you’d need to address. This event will provide best practices, case studies, and practical tools for the uncertain, high-stakes road ahead.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Examine industry data, including The Conference Board’s exclusive research.
- Discover how to strengthen cross-disciplinary and cross-function approaches.
- Find out about trends in other markets that may impact your organization soon.
- Walk away with actionable ideas and strategies to include in your 2020 plans.
- Network, benchmark, and collaborate with your TCB peers.
Who Should Attend
VP’s, Directors, Managers in the areas of:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Employee Volunteering
- Employee Engagement
- Corporate Foundations
- Corporate Giving Departments
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Ethics and Compliance
- Government Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Event Dates: December 5-6, 2019 at New York Law School, New York, NY.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us: