About the Conference
This year’s event will blend sessions addressing the “business” of Corporate Philanthropy” and Real-Life Scenarios including representation from the Corporation and the Beneficiary Organization. Discussions will include criteria for decision making process as it related to corporate strategy. Attendees will benefit hard look at metrics, measurement, IMPACT, efficacy, output versus outcome, learning the new language of funding (no longer giving), employee engagement, portfolio analysis and much more!!
Session Highlights Include:
- Actively Aligning Corporate Strategy with Corporate Philanthropy Strategy
- Data Driven Approach to Social IMPACT Measurements: Understanding Efficacy & Cost for Output VS Outcome
- Portfolio Measurement and Analysis: Building Your Campaigns from the Ground Up
- The Civic 50: Building and sustaining a culture of Civic Engagement
- Harnessing Your Companies Talent to Drive Employee Engagement, Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Leveraging CSR to Build Brands through Cause Marketing
- Collateral Damage: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished – Proactively Managing Reputational and Social Risk
- Securing Executive Leadership Buy-In: Deal Breaker versus Deal Maker
Who Should Attend
This Program is Designed for Executives in:
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Foundations
- Community Affairs and Community Relations
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Board Service
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Legal, Regulatory and Financial Advisory
- Cause Marketing
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Event Dates: December 5-6, 2019 at New York Law School, New York, NY.
- Pre-Conference: December 4, 2019 at The Conference Board HQ, New York, NY.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us: