About the Conference
Companies that use global business and shared services (GBS) merely to reduce costs are behind the curve. Today, failing to deliver strategic value puts GBS functions at risk of obsolescence and mass exodus of their best talent. Join us to see how the smartest GBS leaders are evolving and expanding their value proposition, enhancing customer experience, and delivering new benefits.
- Hear from service delivery executives at leading organizations including 3M, Bose, Dell, Estee Lauder, GM, McCormick, McDonald’s, and Prudential Financial.
- Learn how to deliver greater value by expanding your scope beyond “standard” functions.
- Explore how Enterprise Service Management (ESM) optimizes GBS.
- Share experiences, obstacles, and insights with your peers.
- Enjoy a collaborative environment that isn’t overrun by solution providers and vendors.
- Add on the pre-conference seminar! The Talent Conundrum in Global Business and Shared Services will provide practical insights on critical topics including: career pathing in a digital world, attracting and retaining millennials, and next-generation GBS environments.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for VPs, SVPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services
- Business Services
- Corporate Strategy
- HR, Benefits, Administration & Payroll
- Finance & Accounting
This conference would also be of interest to:
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Chief Administration Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends August 10, 2019. One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.