Technology is revolutionizing the way people do everything. From shopping to driving, data gathering to diagnosing health issues, technology is changing our world at a pace that is unprecedented. The opportunities are limitless and that goes for Corporate Communications too. Chat bots, drones, artificial intelligence, apps, and virtual reality can all be leveraged in business to enhance your communications strategy and help you exceed your goals.
In this workshop you’ll learn about cutting-edge technologies that you can use to connect, engage, and empower your audience. From hearing successful case studies delivered by industry leaders (including Google, IBM, Hitachi and SAP) to sharing your best technology practices with fellow attendees, this event will teach you everything you need to re-invent your communications strategy. Session topics to include:
- How to Marry PR and Paid Digital Channels to Increase Brand Awareness
- Communications Apps for Non-Desk Teams
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots to Enable Employees to Get the Info They Need
- How to Use Drones in Corporate Communications
- Engaging Employees Using Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Communications Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Marketing and PR Professionals
For speaking opportunites, contact Jill.Christensen@conferenceboard.org.
For sponsorship opportunites, contact Michael.Felden@conferenceboard.org.
For marketing partnerships, contact Melissa.Mianulli@conferenceboard.org
Register Early and Save!
Save your seat by October 27th and Save $100!
Block off your calendar for December 12-13, 2018 at The Conference Board. To maximize your experience, we also suggest attending the Change and Transformation Seminar on December 11-12. Take advantage of a special opportunity to save on both- for more details, contact Brian Teagle at +1 212 339 0356 or email@example.com.