6th Annual Innovation Master Class
The 6th Annual Innovation Master Class
How will you accelerate the trip from a valuable idea to an invaluable driver of growth?
At the 6th Annual Innovation Master Class, discover how global leaders are innovating the process of innovation and driving growth through customer-focused innovation cultures; smart external partnerships and silo-busting internal engagement; new relationships with data and digital; and reimagined routes to commercialization.
Be part of a true class of masters December 6-7, 2018 as together we will:
- Go deep with detailed case studies where the disruptors, the market leaders, the digital transformers and the digital natives bring us inside their latest initiatives and share what worked and what didn’t.
- Engage in always-interactive sessions that connect you to our expert speakers and connect our speakers to your questions and input.
- Experience focused idea exchanges, small group discussions and a multitude of opportunities to network with and learn from your peers.
- Take away actionable strategies, cutting-edge techniques, and inspirational insights to fuel innovations that drive growth, disrupt markets, and improve lives.
Register before September 29th and save $400!
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for senior executives charged with delivering innovation within their discipline, business unit or across multiple disciplines. Expected titles include:
Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Leaders of:
- R & D
- Product Development
- Business Development/ New Business Development
- Design/Design Thinking
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Seminar: December 5, 2018 at Xerox, Palo Alto, CA.
- Main Conference: December 6-7, 2018 at the George E. Pake Auditorium at PARC, A Xerox Company, Palo Alto, CA.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2018 conference, please contact us: