Effortless. Efficient. Inspiring. Customized. Community-building. Fun. Every day the customer, whether a consumer or a business, expects more in their experience with your organization, and expects it in every mode in which they interact: online, mobile, voice, IoT, VR, and in the “real world.”
To meet and exceed those expectations – to delight the customer over and over again – calls for:
- constant innovation in data and feedback gathering, analytics, and use;
- engaged and empowered employees who understand each step of the customer journey;
- digital agility ready for today’s and tomorrow’s market disruptors;
- social media communicators who create community;
- design thinkers ready to co-create with the consumer;
- and organization structure, strategy, and accountability that put the customer at the heart of everything your organization does.
Join us at the 14th Annual Customer Experience Conference, Oct. 23-24, 2018 at Westin Times Square in New York City, where we will draw from the challenges and learnings of Conference Board members and other global thought leaders to help companies place their customers’ desires and aspirations, wants and needs, actions and reactions at the center of everything they and their workforce do.
Who Should Attend?
The Customer Experience Conference is designed exclusively for those responsible for leading customer experience and satisfaction at leading companies. Titles have historically included:
- Chief Experience Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Customer Officer
Heads, VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Customer Experience/CX Strategy
- Customer Care
- Digital Experience
- Organizational Design/Effectiveness
- Client Management
- Brand/Customer Loyalty
- Communications/Social Media
- Consumer Intelligence
- Customer Analytics and Insights
- Call and Contact Centers
For speaker inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.