The 2017 Executive Compensation Conference
Focusing on Success Strategies for 2018 Programs and Beyond
07 - 08 November, 2017
Westin New York at Grand Central
New York, NY
About This Conference
A “must” attend opportunity as you prepare for 2018 Proxy season and your 2018 executive compensation structure. We will review the outcome of the 2017 Proxy season, new approaches to pay-for-performance and a discussion on best practices. We will also challenge attendees on following Proxy advisors’ rules and to look broadly at internal equity.
We will address new and emerging executive compensation trends during the 2017 Proxy season. These important developments will be discussed and how Compensation Committee members, CHROs and Total Rewards Professionals are addressing them and preparing for 2018.
The executive compensation environment continues to evolve and the benchmarked best practices continue to change. We will discuss how companies are implementing SEC rules, improved incentive designs to ensure greater pay-for-performance alignment and much better communications as our investors and other stakeholders are demanding enhanced disclosures, as there is a major issue of public trust of compensation outcomes.
Other Topics for Discussion Will Include:
- Shareholder outreach and what investors want
- Selecting performance metrics for short, medium and long-term
- The Perfect Team – Compensation Committee, external compensation consultants, Total Rewards Professionals, and management working together
- Global issues in executive compensation
- Board of Directors compensation issues
Who Should Attend:
- SVP, VP, Presidents and Directors: Executive Compensation, Total Rewards, Compensation and Benefits
- Legal Executives
- General Counsel
- Corporate Secretaries
- Senior Communications Executives
- Member of Board Compensation Committees
For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com
For speaker opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register before August 25th and save $400!