The 2017 Corporate Development Conference
Transformational Dealmaking and the Road to Value Creation
12 - 13 October, 2017
New York Marriott Downtown
New York, NY
About the Conference
The 2017 Corporate Development Conference will focus on "Transformational Dealmaking"and how to use it as a springboard for creating value. We will take a sharpened view into effective strategies of serial acquirers, divestitures, digital deals, and cross-border M&A. This conference will cover a variety of other topics from the current transaction landscape including a discussion around relevant trends, why diversity in deals matter, technology-led deals, best practices for integration and what the board needs to know about dealmaking. Join your peers in thought-provoking dialogue and group discussions led by some of the most experienced corporate development and private equity executives in the country. Topics covered will include:
- Finding Opportunities in this Uncertain Global Dealmaking Economy
- Building the M&A Function of Tomorrow: Diversity Across Portfolios, People and Points of View
- The Habits of Serial Acquirers
- Divesting for Value
- Overcoming the Challenges of Globalization: Cross-border M&A
- Conducting Deals in the Digital Age
- Influencing the Influencers: What the Board Needs to Know about Dealmaking
- M&A as a Catalyst for Transformation
- Capture the Promised Value: Building a Leading Integration Capability
- Disrupt or be Disrupted: Non-tech Acquirers and their Increasing M&A Appetite for Tech
- Moderated Roundtable Discussions Highlighting the Most Pressing Dealmaking Opportunities
Who Should Attend
Executives from private, corporate or private equity organizations involved in driving and executing inorganic value creation strategies
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
Learn more about the sessions and see who is speaking, when you downnload the agenda here.
2. Register Early & SAVE
Register early and save $400. Offer expires July 22, 2017.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
Earn up to 12 CPE credits
Requirements : Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None