5th Annual Innovation Master Class
03 - 04 October, 2017
Coca-Cola World Headquarters
The 5th Annual 2017 Innovation Masterclass
Hosted by Coca-Cola
Optional Pre conference workshop October 2, 2017
Today we are all living and working “outside the box.”
The question is, will your company drive the disruption or be driven be it?
Challenges You Might be Facing
Have you experienced anything recently that you couldn’t have imagined a year ago – or six months ago? World-changing, reality-shifting disruptions shape our present and future. Will you and your company be creating those innovations, or simply reacting to them?
About the Conference
For the past four years, the Conference Board’s sold-out Innovation Master Classes have inspired senior-level practitioners to develop truly new ideas, by exposing them to advanced discoveries, leadership strategies, and new processes and tools.
The fifth annual Innovation Master Class, hosted by Coca-Cola, will be a true a class of masters, with presentations from Fortune 1000 firms and other experts, small group workshops, and the kind of networking that can super-charge your innovation capabilities.
Join the Masterclass and gain opportunities to:
- Explore the shift in innovation from the closed, “secret formula” ideal to open sourcing, crowdsourcing, sharing economy models in which speed and execution prevail over intellectual ownership;
- Develop, enhance and apply your ideation and Design Thinking skills in interactive workshops creating real-world solutions to further a social good;
- Gain insights from on-the-ground case studies of build/buy/partner/invest and other structural models for innovation;
- Hear the CFO perspective on balancing core, adjacent and transformative innovation efforts;
- Understand megatrends in technology, demographics, and the environment, among others, that will set the stage for future opportunities;
- Take back new ideas on maintaining a culture of innovation across your organization, and the value of diversity and inclusion as innovation drivers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for senior executives charged with delivering innovation within their discipline, business unit or across multiple disciplines. Expected titles include:
Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Leaders of:
- R & D
- Product Development
- Business Development/ New Business Development
- Design/Design Thinking
Also of interest to:
- HR Executives
- Learning and Training Development
Three Things to Do Now
Register early and save $400. Offer ends July 8, 2017.
2. Save The Date
Block off your calendar for October 3-4, 2017 at the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, GA
3. Get involved!
If you would like to get involved in the 2017 conference, please contact us.
Speaking Opportunities: Marybeth Reidy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship Opportunities: Michael Felden, email@example.com
Media Partner Opportunities: Allison Nilsen, firstname.lastname@example.org