19th Annual Employee Health Care Conference - San Diego
About the Conference
To attract, retain and engage a diverse workforce and create a competitive advantage, the right benefit programs are critical. Join us to learn about the purpose-driven health care strategies and tactics that propel positive business outcomes and enhance the employee experience.
Topics to be covered include:
- Employee impact: Insights from employees about their benefit experiences and the impact on their family and work
- Capitol Hill and health care: All employers “need to know” about the impact of the mid-term elections on employer-sponsored benefits, the Affordable Care Act, the new tax law, regulation and more
- Game changers: Methods, technology and tools shaping future workforces, workplaces and benefits
- The value of inclusion and diversity: Shifts in strategies and tactics to embed an equity mindset into benefits
Highlights: Reality check and nuts-and-bolts sessions:
- Evolved employee experience: Finding the right platforms to engage employees in their benefit programs and to create a simply exceptional employee benefits experience
- Holistic wellbeing: Taking an integrated approach to physical, behavioral/emotional, financial and social wellbeing that meets employees where they are
- Global HR: Learning how HR leaders align, coordinate and effectively administer health care benefit programs around the globe
- Financial safety: Understanding the range of voluntary benefits that can ease diverse employee financial worries and boost financial security
- Care delivery roadmap: Setting a path for employers to successfully uncomplicate the patient care journey
- Applied analytics: Using pinpoint focus to fine-tune solutions that embed best practices and experiences
- Pharmacy and specialty drugs: Synching up cost and utilization solutions with clinical conditions and employee needs
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 9.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 9.25 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Early and Save!
Book your seat by January 25th, 2019 and save $400!