Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Practitioner Panel: Uncovering the Keys to Organization Transformation Success
MAY 26, 2020
With the high failure rate of organization transformation efforts, business leaders should be seeking insights on how to improve the odds of success.
Rather than continuing the same practices and expecting different results, join this distinguished panel of practitioners and executives who will share stories from their efforts to drive and support organization transformation efforts and explore novel practices, techniques, and methods that have improved the levels of organization transformation success achieved.
This discussion will explore such questions as:
- Who needs to be involved – particularly in large organizations that are spread around the world?
- When can work happen virtually and when is it imperative to get in a room to architect the change?
- Are there any models or frameworks that help facilitate decision making and ensure engagement?
- How can agile practices and ways of working accelerate the pace of transformation and lead to higher levels of adoption?
- What practices (though well-intentioned) can derail progress and adoption?
Who Should Attend: Senior business executives/managers, organization transformation program managers, HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals and anyone interested in learning how to improve the success of their organization transformation efforts.