Our goal is to help you create a vital and ongoing conversation at your company, to expand thinking, and influence strategies.
As your partner in navigating an increasingly complex landscape, we recognize that the best ideas come from others who are wrestling with the same challenges. That is why we sought input from our members to identify these key business issues you should be thinking about now.
- How are CEOs addressing the issues they consider most critical?
- How can employers close the gap between global talent supply and demand?
- What is the DNA of a high-performing organization?
- China: Which regional developments have global implications for corporate sustainability practices?
- What does the change in energy prices mean for growth prospects around the world?
- What does the era of big data mean for human capital analytics?
- Which geographies and industries are winning in productivity and competitiveness, and why?
- How are top companies driving revenue growth with sustainable products and services?
- How can organizations ensure that they have the capability to execute future strategy?
- As companies mature in their cyber security and cyber risk management practices, what are the key governance practices and behaviors of a successful program?
- What does the current landscape of Chinese consumption look like and how will it change through 2025?