Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As enormous and widespread the impact of the events of 2020 has been on populations and businesses globally, that impact has been even more pronounced for women. And that means that in many ways, future economic success, in 2021 and beyond, will turn on women's success in the workplace.
At this year's Women's Leadership Conference, learn how global leaders are facing these challenges and empowering women's leadership and gender equity in a world of unprecedented change.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from Fortune 500 leaders and how they are reinvented their drive for gender equity amidst challenges
- Tune into case studies detailing action plans for systemic transformations
- Explore how to build pipelines, mentor and sponsor women for C-suite and senior leadership positions to advance women of color and achieve gender diversity on the board
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior-level women and men who support women's advancement. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women's initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Registrations: email@example.com
This event is complimentary for The Conference Board members* and $495 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand. Be sure to sign into your account to receive the member rate. Not sure if your organization is a member? Check here.
*This offer applies to Enterprise, Center, Global Advantage, and Council Members with approved tcb.org Member user IDs and passwords. This offer excludes Insight Members, Higher-Education Members, Experience to Lead programs, in-person events, and third-party hosted events.