Leading organizations leverage diversity and inclusion to meet performance and business objectives. In the “New Normal” companies that balance the demands of effectively executing today’s best D&I practices and progressively designing innovative D&I practices will lead the pack.
As the D&I function evolves to deliver greater competitive advantage, the Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Councils help members not only optimize existing practices, but also innovate advanced ways of working. Members also help each other address current D&I realities, opportunities, and next-generation practices, including:
- Leveraging inclusive leadership and creating inclusive cultures to deliver integral, sustainable outcomes for competitive advantage
- Utilizing new technology and big data to strengthen practical metrics clearly demonstrating how D&I delivers mission-critical value
- Developing global competence and inter-cultural effectiveness to address the challenges of working in a global, multicultural ecosystem
- Unlocking the art and science of building inclusive, high performing organizations to achieve key objectives, such as greater engagement, innovation and growth
- Exploring and applying the latest thought leadership on the focus, relevance and implementation of preeminent D&I strategies
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join? Direct reports of Chief Diversity Officers
Program Director, Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council II and Global Diversity & Inclusion Executives Council