About the Conference
For the seventh year, The Conference Board will host an exclusive gathering of global leaders and advanced innovation executives to learn from some of the world’s most cutting-edge companies. This year’s event will focus on two key challenges to innovation:
- Culture: How to create a culture/environment in which innovation can flourish.
- Metrics: How to utilize metrics to reveal innovation opportunities and likelihood of success.
Join us to learn from (and dialogue with) The Conference Board’s Innovation and Productivity Center leaders, top research experts, and global business leaders from multiple innovation Councils who will share winning strategies for developing successful innovation cultures and metrics.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn from some of today’s leading disruptors, market leaders, and digital transformers.
- Examine case studies from recent innovation initiatives; find out what worked and what didn’t.
- Discover how to create a culture of innovation that extends to all teams, units, and levels.
- Find out how to innovate successfully with external partnerships and start-ups.
- Better understand how to structure and gather data around the metrics that matter.
- Engage in highly interactive sessions that connect our speakers to your questions and input.
- Benefit from peer-sharing through focused idea exchanges and small group discussions.
- Walk away with actionable strategies and insights to fuel your own innovation.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your innovation peers.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and Leaders of:
- R & D
- Product Development
- Business Development/New Business Development
- Design/Design Thinking
- Human Resources
- Learning and Training Development
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the 2019 agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda for an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends September 28, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Marketing Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org