About The Conference
The Performance Management Conference explores the current state of Performance Management in global companies. Reports of a revolution in performance management practices claim that changes in workforce dynamics have necessitated cultural and procedural shifts. Successful trends in changing mindsets about these changes point to the efficacy in the support systems underlying these processes, competence of managers to provide meaningful feedback and direction, accountability of the workforce to take charge of their own performance, and a renewed focus on learning as key to performance improvement. This conference will examine the claims, the myths, and the current trends in successful innovations in managing performance and talent overall.
Register before September 7th and save $400!
Who Should Attend
Directors and Vice Presidents of:
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Leadership and Executive Programs
- Human Resources
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Compensation and Total Rewards
- Corporate Analytics
- Human Capital Analytics
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: November 14-15, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
- Pre-Conference Seminar: November 13, 2019
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us: