The Human-Digital Connection: Why AI is Essential to Delivering Truly Immersive Customer Experiences
October 22, 2018
How to deploy AI to better understand customers and build better interaction
AI continues to make huge inroads across industries and functions. And, as we accumulate more data to seed AI programs, organizations are now able to leverage that data to take a more active role in Customer Experience.
AI networks have advanced enough to provide more empathetic responses and interactions with customers. This is leading to higher customer satisfaction, greater sales, and even more relevant customer feedback.
This highly focused, interactive workshop will explore the best uses for AI in the CX environment, where it is currently having the greatest success, and how it can take a larger role moving forward.
8:00 AM Seminar Registration/Breakfast
9:00-9:15 AM Welcome and Introduction
9:15-10:00 AM Myths and Realities of AI and CX: Advancing EQ and real time VOC
There is no doubt that technology is changing how customer experience operates and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. In this session, we will explore how Humana has integrated AI into their larger CX initiatives and discuss how the transformation has led to improvements across a mix of measurements.
• Understand how programs are analyzing conversational dynamics and “honest signals” in human voices to signal to agents when empathetic responses are required
• Learn how real time VOC feedback allows agents to course correct immediately, driving higher brand attachment and improved NPS metrics
• Gain insight into how AI is lower escalations, building more emotionally connected customers
• How to develop training that ensures that human experience is memorably positive
• How to deploy AI in the most effective manner to enhance human interactions
• Understand how and why AI is allowing agents to improve their rhythm with callers and helps balance technology with creativity
Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience – Enterprise Transformation, Humana
10:00-10:30 AM Networking Break
10:30-11:15 AM Why AI is the new UI, and how it can transform the Customer Journey
Massive investments are being made in Artificial Intelligence to transform how brands engage with their customers. Artificial Intelligence makes companies more productive and customer-oriented, offers become more individualized, services become more personal, sales processes become simpler.
One of the industries taking advantage of this is travel, where companies are leveraging the power of AI to reduce friction across the entire customer journey, from dreaming and planning to in-trip experiences.
Join us for a discussion of how AI is truly transforming customer journeys, including:
• Where we see AI having the greatest potential
• How to leverage the AI applications have already proven to show the greatest success
• Gain first hand insight into how you can address the challenges and pitfalls of deploying AI in your CX program
Noreen Henry, CEO, WayBlazer
11:15 AM-12:15 PM Panel Discussion: AI and CX: Where are we now and where are we going
Technology continues to infiltrate all areas of an organization. And while customer experience professionals have been leveraging data for quite some time, AI offers huge improvements into how to improve the customer experience, engagement, and business growth.
Join our panelist as we discuss some of the best current uses of AI and CX, where they see new initiatives taking hold, and what they see for the future.
• What are the myths and realities of AI from a CX perspective?
• Understand how AI exponentially adds to data sets, and provides even more information that can improve CX
• Can we operationalize empathy to better develop trust?
• Learn how top organizations effectively manage their data, and leverage it to improve customer insights
• Hear how some technological spend has translated into higher efficiency gains that has led to a measurable – and favorable – ROI
• Understand how CX departments can deploy AI more strategically, and yield better long-term business results as it delivers value to customers
George Saffold, Director, Customer Experience, Williamson-Dickie
Tim Peter, Program Director, Digital Strategy and Enterprise Digital Transformation, The Conference Board
Eric Obenzinger, Global Client Partner - Travel, Google
12:15-12:45 PM Lunch
12:45-1:30 PM AI and Human Collaboration Enhancing the Creative Customer Experience
Technology-driven innovation is ushering in game-changing creative content with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Brands, marketers and creative agencies that integrate unified AI, bots and machine learning technologies will not only have a competitive advantage in what they innovate, but how they innovate.
Adobe’s Chris Duffey will pull back the curtain on AI and show some real-world examples of how AI can amplify human creativity and intelligence — from enabling more empathy to creating, delivering and optimizing immersive customer experiences.
Attendees will learn:
- How humans and machines can to leverage AI for efficiency and creativity to design, deliver and optimize personalized customer experiences
- How AI is being used to address content velocity and derive stronger customer insights, including anticipating their wants and desires
- Why AI/ML and human integration will “smart-ify” digital experiences and customer engagement with contextual personalization
- Why investing in AI is essential, and inevitable, as more customer engagement shifts online
Chris Duffey, AI Business Development and Strategic Development Manager, Creative Cloud Adobe
2:00-5:00 PM Insight Immersion Field Trip: NYC
Join this imaginative curated ethnographic journey that will take you into the vibrant streets of New York City to explore current marketplace trends, discover buzz-worthy brand spaces, interact with savvy experts, participate in unexpected experiences and uncover valuable insights that will benefit your business.
During this afternoon session we will explore the concept of Customer Experience from many angles, learning from brands that have mastered the art of consumer seduction, examining expectations in terms of customer value, understanding the importance of customer feedback and finding out about new technologies that are changing the norm in consumer relationships.
Expect to participate in experiences that will enhance your understanding of consumer culture, but also surprise and delight you.