Helping organizations in Asia accelerate their adoption of workforce analytics
New Insights Into the Analytics Journey
A relatively small number of organizations today have the capacity to manage and use human capital data. Organizational leaders report a lack of confidence in the human resources function being up to the challenge of dealing with twenty-first century human capital needs. And whilst human resources professionals are starting to use their data more efficiently, many are overwhelmed about how to integrate these inputs into their strategic workforce planning or how to start an effective human capital analytics practice. In response, The Conference Board created The Workforce Analytics Institute (WAI) in Asia as the ‘gold-standard’ in workforce analytics research. This initiative is designed to provide business and human resources communities with the research, tools, methodologies and training to move from standard workforce planning through to understanding and utilizing workforce analytics and big data.
Equipping HR Leaders With the Analytics Edge
The Conference Board devised the WAI as a membership-based platform, with a mission to define the roadmap for organizations to implement robust workforce analytics. By providing the techniques and insights to help articulate the impact of human capital investments and to identify future trends, the institute seeks to guide and accelerate the progress of organizations on their big data journey, and to enable them to outperform their competition.
Source: this graphic representation was designed by several members of a research working group. The concept of the three levels of analytics capability is adopted from: Steve LaValle, Eric Lesser, Rebecca Shockley, Michael S. Hopkins, and Nina Kruschwitz, "Big Data, Analytics and the Path from Insights to Value," MIT Sloan Management Review 62, no. 2 (2011): 21-32.
WAI Research is driven by business inputs over theory, and can provide organizations with the ability to benchmark and successfully implement and utilize strategic workforce planning and workforce analytics. The WAI supports organizations on their analytics journey with high-level learning and answers to key questions including:
- How does the human capital analytics practice contribute to organizational strategy?
- What types of human capital analytics projects do organizations implement?
- How do organizations build capacity in human capital analytics?
- What advice exists for others as they move forward with their human capital analytics practice?
Who Is Involved?
Members of the WAI include some of the top corporations operating in Asia. Some of our current members:
- Ayala Corporation
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Corning China
- Esquel Group
- Federal Express
- Ferrero Trading
- Jabil Circuit
- Jones Lang Lasalle
- OCBC Bank
- Prudential Asia
- Siam City Cement
- VF Corporation
Included in WAI Membership
The WAI is designed to support your organization as the ‘gold-standard’ for workforce analytics research, HR communities-of-practice engagement and training in Asia. Key benefits of membership include:
- Active participation in a first-of-its-kind learning platform bringing together intellectual capital from The Conference Board, industry leading partners and member organizations
- A comprehensive research program from a dedicated team addressing multiple facets of workforce analytics specifically relevant for Asia and your organization
- Entry to the WAI council program and the power of peer learning and networking
- Access to the collective wisdom of the WAI team of researchers, practice leads and regional directors to support you in the development of an analytics practice
- Available private, in-house workshop-based academies designed as standalone programs for department heads and senior managers
- Complimentary invitation-only executive briefings held regularly across the region
- Concise, one-hour webcasts for HR leaders available in real-time or for download and later use
- Regional pulse surveys to better understand hot topics and key challenges in the workforce, productivity and talent environments
- Regular bite-sized email knowledge bulletins delivered direct to your inbox
Who Should Participate
- VPs, directors and managers of human resources, talent acquisition and recruitment, organizational development, strategy and workforce planning
- Strategic HR practitioners
- Business line managers and executives
- High potential and high-performing human capital and business practitioners
- Future leaders in the disciplines of HR, OD or the business line
For information on membership in The Workforce Analytics Institute, please use the contact form below. Or contact Brendan Moran of The Conference Board directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6645 4696.