12 May, 2020 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
How do you lead when there is no certainty and no recent examples to compare with? How do you leverage creativity and how do you engage your team fully? Lars Sudmann, leadership expert and Council Director at The Conference Board was a Country CFO during the financial crisis of 2008-2009. Since then he has continued to discover what are the best strategies and approaches to leadership in times of crisis.
Join in this highly engaging webcast to explore more about this subject and gain insights for your organization.
- Learn about the best practices of crisis leadership
- Identify the crisis communication principles that work
- Learn how to avoid the “headless chicken syndrome”
- See the good & bad of crisis leadership
- Understand the role of creativity in times of crisis: with case studies and approaches
- See how you can leverage the “Spaghetti Principle of Change”
Lars Sudmann held various management roles in Strategy and Finance, including Business Unit Strategy Leader as well as CFO Belgium of Procter & Gamble. He is the principal of Sudmann & Company, a consulting firm specialized in strategy execution and change leadership. ...Full Bio