Finding qualified managerial talent and using it effectively to execute business strategy is one of the biggest challenges for global businesses. Every indicator—from global demographic shifts to the rise of developing markets to the ever-increasing pace of innovation—suggests that these challenges will loom larger and become more complex.
The Council focuses on identifying and promoting best practices to develop talent, create highly effective leaders, and help organizations to improve business performance.
Members will be: Leaders of Talent Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Development. Members are based in EMEA and represent companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min + euro 1bn
- The future of HR “business model”
- Culture change and transformation
- Leading and engaging through development
- Early identification and development/retention of emerging HiPo leaders
- Performance management
- Talent management and HR data analytics
- Future of career paths and career progression
- Fostering empowerment & accountability
- Sourcing: using & managing contingent workforce
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources