Senior executive discuss and analyse human resources issues currently affecting the Greater China region. Members come from a variety of multinational companies and industries which are facing the challenges of developing and implementing a successful human resources strategy in China today. The council meets to discuss issues and exchange best practices regarding recruiting, retaining, and motivating local staffs as the member companies grow in the regions. Meetings are held in various Chinese cities, including Beijing and Shanghai.
- 3M HK Ltd
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (China) Co., Ltd
- Arrow Asia Pac Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Cummins (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
- Gap International Inc.
- HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Manulife-Sinochem Life Insurance Co. Ltd
- Marriott International Inc.
- NBA Shanghai
- PVH China
- Philips Electronics Group$
- Roche Diagnostics (Shanghai) Limited
- SPD Silicon Valley Bank Co., Ltd
- Schindler Management (AP) Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- Shell (China) Ltd
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Head of Human Resources,
SPD Silicon Valley Bank
Members must be the senior executive responsible for Human Resources for companies doing business in China or Hong Kong, with the understanding that these executives may be based in China, Hong Kong, other Pacific Rim cities or at corporate headquarters.