May 18, 2011 03:00 PM ET [15:00] (New York), 07:00 PM UTC [19:00] | (1 hr) | Time Zone Converter
This is a four part Conference KeyNotes Webcast series to include video clips and live discussion of sessions delivered at The 2011 Employee Health Care Conference.
During these sessions, executives will discuss:
- Results from early adoption of high deductible health plans and onsite wellness solutions
- Employing the strategic levers of corporate social responsibility, sustainability and philanthropy to drive employee engagement and achieve better health
- Helping employees become better health care consumers
- Worksite health and pharmacy as an engagement strategy
- The new world of employee engagement in health care
- Innovations in health care: not an oxymoron
- Real reform: real ways to reduce health care costs
Participants will have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers.
You may register for just one or all four webcasts.
Who Should Attend:
Executives responsible for Employee Health Plans, Employee Benefits, Employee Wellness, Employee Engagement.
Charlie Salter joined ConAgra Foods as Vice President, Compensation and Benefits in 2006. Prior to joining ConAgra, he held senior compensation and benefit management positions at Chevron (formerly Unocal), GenCorp, AutoNation, and AlliedSignal (now Honeywell). Charlie earned a bachelor’s d...Full Bio
Evan Falchuk has been with Best Doctors since 1999 and is the company’s President and Chief Strategy Officer. Evan leads the company’s internal and public strategy, which is focused on making sure people get the right medical care. Prior to joining Best Doctors, he was an ...Full Bio
David W. Wittkowsky
Mr. Wittkowsky has over 20 years of management and leadership experience in the non-profit sector and at a Fortune 500 company. He has extensive experience in organizational growth, client relations, clinic operations, data reporting and analysis, technology solutions and strategic client p...Full Bio
Martin Cohen is director of mid-market programs and services at The Conference Board. In that capacity, he designs programs and campaigns to attract new members and engage existing members more fully with The Conference Board. A long-time human resources practitioner, Cohen represented U.S. Devel...Full Bio