Tapping into the potential of human belief systems16 November, 2017 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Today a new challenge has arisen that poses a significant threat to many of our industries and corporations. Workforces are increasingly demanding jobs and workplaces that are meaningful and leaving for lower paid jobs if their companies refuse to provide this meaning. On the other side of this challenge however, lies a tremendous opportunity: purpose-driven employees offer huge potential for growth and innovation.
Based on years of research, this webinar will explore the mechanics of human belief systems and provide you with a simple model for building deep purpose into your team or organization.
- Help your team or organization find its own compelling reason for being
- Engage your team's emotive power through the principles of storytelling
- Capture your team's intellectual power through codes and ideology
- Harness your team's physical capacity through the use of rituals, rhythms, and recognition
- Drive change from the bottom by building radical, benevolent insurgencies
- Release intense levels of productivity throughout the year by using the power of 40: 40-minute sprint, 40 days of purpose, and 40 weeks of ambition
Click on the following link for a look at one of our many reports on this subject: Divergent Views/ Common Ground: The Leadership Perspectives of C-Suite Executives and Millennial Leaders
Amanda Popiela is a Researcher, Human Capital at The Conference Board. She conducts research in a variety of topic areas including talent management, employee engagement, and diversity & inclusion. Her recent reports include DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Can Align Engagement ...Full Bio
Josh is a keynote speaker and consultant on the topics of life purpose, meaning at work and brand engagement. He has advised companies ranging from Fortune 500 industrial giants to Silicon Valley fast movers and companies awarded as 'best places to work for'....Full Bio
John Metselaar leads The Conference Board’s Innovation & Digital Transformation Institute and leads its Innovation Council. He additionally serves as Senior Fellow.
John is also Professor at the Solvay Brussels Business School for Economics and Management his course and modules ...Full Bio