24 June, 2015 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Regulatory, fiscal and market concerns continue to dominate the European pension agenda, concerning both CFOs managing the risk inherent in legacy and open DB schemes and HR professionals who face challenges in ensuring DC and executive pensions meet both sponsor and member needs.
- Key EU regulatory developments (including IORP II) and nationally, specifically the UK
- Options available to sponsors in managing liability risk in DB pensions
- Strategies to pool pension assets across borders to better control risks, costs and governance
- Developments in DC pensions, including default fund design, member expectations and risks
- Techniques to provide fiscally attractive pension solutions to executives and expatriates
Magnus Spence has 25 years of experience in providing research-based advice on the distribution challenges faced by asset management firms in Europe.
After graduating from the London School of Economics in 1982, he worked in corporate finance, private equity and management consulti...Full Bio
Joe is a Managing Director and Head of Allianz Global Investors’ International Solutions business. He has more than 20 years of experience in asset management. Prior to joining AllianzGI, he was senior independent advisor to Pacific Global Advisors, New York, advising the compan...Full Bio
Neil joined Capital Cranfield in August 2014 as Managing Director and a member of the company's board. Neil is responsible for Capital Cranfield's commercial, operational and business development activities.