Make more informed decisions on key business issues. The Conference Board is committed to providing information and services in the field of business management research.
Sign In to access this Webcast
21 October, 2014 | (01 hr)
Research Fellows of The Engagement Institute, with researchers from Deloitte, Sirota, and The Conference Board, studied 12 organizations of varying size, structure, services, and mission. The findings revealed eight core elements that are common to each organization:
- Alignment of business and engagement strategy
- An organizational philosophy that emphasizes a core purpose
- Formal programs/policies that drive the engagement agenda
- Open, proactive, leader-driven communication about engagement
- A workplace and organizational structure that promotes collaboration and inclusion
- A regular cadence for assessment and follow-up
- Leaders who are expected and empowered to build engagement
- Demonstration of business impact
All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the report, The DNA of Highly Engaged Cultures. For more resources on this topic, please visit: https://www.conference-board.org/culture-of-engagement/
Who Should Attend: This webcast is a valuable source of information and insights targeted to CHRO, talent management, and learning & development professionals.
Patrick Hyland, Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick Hyland is a partner with The Conference Board in The Engagement Institute™ and has over 10 years' experience in organizational research and consulting. At Sirota, he is engaged in all aspects of survey research with clients such as F...Full Bio
Joe Kaplan has over 20 years of Human Resources, Organizational Effectiveness, Change Management, Training, and Leadership Development experience with a track record of improving profit, revenue, quality, and employee engagement by increasing the performanc and tenure of critical talent. As a lea...Full Bio
Rebecca L. Ray, Ph.D.
Rebecca Ray is the executive vice president, human capital, at The Conference Board. She leads the US Human Capital Center and is responsible for the overall quality and continuing integration of our research and engagement for the betterment of our members. Human capital research at The Conferen...Full Bio