30 October, 2012 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Consumer spending in the U.S has experienced major changes during and after the great recession. In this webcast we will:
- Learn about the main trends in U.S. consumer spending, focused on the impact of the housing market
- Learn about the main factors impacting consumer spending
- Learn about the trends in consumer spending by age, income, location, and other socioeconomic groupings
- Learn about trends in consumer prices
- Discuss the outlook for consumer spending in the coming year
Audience: economists; strategists; professionals in consumer insights, marketing, or consumer experience
Louise Keely is President of The Demand Institute. She is a founding member of the organization and most recently served as Chief Research Officer. Louise concurrently serves as a Senior Vice President at Nielsen, one of The Demand Institute's sponsoring organizations.
Prior to joining Th...Full Bio
Gad Levanon, Ph.D.
Gad Levanon serves as chief economist, North America at The Conference Board. He oversees the labor market program, the U.S forecasting program, and the Help Wanted OnLine© program.
Levanon create...Full Bio