30 October, 2012 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Consumer spending in the U.S has experienced major changes during and after the great recession. In this webcast we will:
- Learn about the main trends in U.S. consumer spending, focused on the impact of the housing market
- Learn about the main factors impacting consumer spending
- Learn about the trends in consumer spending by age, income, location, and other socioeconomic groupings
- Learn about trends in consumer prices
- Discuss the outlook for consumer spending in the coming year
Audience: economists; strategists; professionals in consumer insights, marketing, or consumer experience
Louise Keely is President of The Demand Institute. She is a founding member of the organization and most recently served as Chief Research Officer. Louise concurrently serves as a Senior Vice President at Nielsen, one of The Demand Institute’s sponsoring organizations. Prior to joining The ...Full Bio
Gad Levanon, Ph.D.
Gad Levanon is Managing Director, Economic Outlook & Labor Markets at The Conference Board, where he also leads the labor markets program. He also serves on The Demand Institute™ leadership team.
Levanon created The Conference Board Employme...Full Bio