30 October, 2012 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Consumer spending in the U.S has experienced major changes during and after the great recession. In this webcast we will:
- Learn about the main trends in U.S. consumer spending, focused on the impact of the housing market
- Learn about the main factors impacting consumer spending
- Learn about the trends in consumer spending by age, income, location, and other socioeconomic groupings
- Learn about trends in consumer prices
- Discuss the outlook for consumer spending in the coming year
Audience: economists; strategists; professionals in consumer insights, marketing, or consumer experience
Louise Keely is a founding member of The Demand Institute and most recently served as President. Louise concurrently serves as an Executive Vice President at Nielsen, one of The Demand Institute’s sponsoring organizations.
Gad Levanon, Ph.D.
Gad Levanon is chief economist, North America for The Conference Board, where he oversees the labor market, US forecasting, and Help Wanted OnLine© programs. His research focuses on trends in US and global labor markets, the US economy, and forecasting using economic indicat...Full Bio