Marketing Success in 2021: Strategic Moves CMOs are Making
Join this webcast to learn how COVID-19 has driven CMOs to explore how they go to market more strategically, dealing with reduced budgets, new shifts in consumer priorities, and organizational pressures, as well as how they can strategize for 2021.
Nobody saw 2020 coming. As we collectively continue to learn and adapt through the global pandemic and the result of the US election, businesses need to find ways to survive – and thrive - in the face of this uncertainty. Regardless of the industry, 2020 put new pressures on many CMOs. In many cases, it accelerated the realization of many of the organizational needs that marketers have been emphasizing and looking to drive for years.
At the same time, this year dramatically drove CMOs to look at how they go to market more strategically, dealing with reduced budgets, new shifts in consumer priorities, and organizational pressures. And, it forced leaders to look forward to 2021 and plan for a reality that perhaps has never been this much up in the air.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to pivot to remain relevant to customers during the current paradigm shift
- Balance immediate needs like short-term revenue generation with strategies that produce long-term value
- Explain how to plan for the unknowns that are on the roadmap for many marketing teams and companies
- Exhibit how technology is being leveraged differently in 2020 and within your future strategic plans
- Show what marketers are doing to bring efficiency, repeatability, and cost savings to how they operate
Who Should Attend: Senior marketers, communications and brand professionals looking to learn from industry leaders on effective marketing strategies for 2021.
January 19, 2021 09:00 AM CET [09:00] (Brussels)
January 20, 2021 01:00 PM ET [13:00] (New York)
January 26, 2021 04:00 PM CET [16:00] (Brussels)
January 26, 2021 11:00 AM ET [11:00] (New York)
January 28, 2021 03:00 PM ET [15:00] (New York)
February 03, 2021 02:00 PM ET [14:00] (New York)
February 04, 2021 02:00 PM ET [14:00] (New York)
January 21, 2020 03:00 PM ET [15:00] (New York)