Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Welcome to The Evolution! Exploring the "Cultural Closets" of Black & Hispanic Gen Zs
FEBRUARY 11, 2021
An advanced cultural literacy course including a deep dive into the “Cultural Closets” of Black & Hispanic Gen Z’s & their parents to discover what they are keeping, throwing out & adding in…including one element CRUCIAL to cultural literacy + the Multicultural reality of our daily lives (or not).
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following questions:
- How comfortable are we with all types of people (race/ethnicity/LGBTQ+, economic status, and more)?
- Who is least comfortable when they are the only one of their racial/ethnic segment in certain situations?
- What is the importance of "cultural comfort" and how does it exhibit itself in real life?
- Who & what does GenZ trust and distrust? Whose trust circles are most narrow and whose are most wide?
- How stressed are GenZers and what is causing this stress? How are blacks and hispanics reacting to it compared to non-hispanic whites?
Who Should Attend: Marketing professionals, media professionals, compay and brand leaders, corporate communications professionals, public relations specialists, corporate brand experts.