Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Delayed Wage Crunch and Salary Increase Budgets. How the pandemic has caused historically low salary growth
SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, organizations have taken several workforce cost reduction measures, including cutting wages and salaries. In addition, with revenues under pressure and many people out of work, employers are entering a new era where wage growth may hit a historical low.
So, how should business and HR leaders respond? Join our panel of compensation experts and economists to learn more.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- How has COVID-19 affected wages and salaries?
- Why the wage crunch may be delayed and not be visible yet in 2020?
- What strategies have companies and HR leaders been taking regarding compensation?
- What will happen to salary increase budgets?
- How will a loose labor market over the next few years affect wage growth?
- What will be the impact of the rise in minimum wages on compensation?
Who Should Attend: Compensation and benefits practitioners, HR leaders, finance executives, and other business executives interested in wage dynamics