Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Reimagined Workplace a Year Later: Human Capital Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
JUNE 03, 2021
The Conference Board measured the effects of COVID-19 on Human Resources in April 2020 and September 2020. Then in April 2021, The Conference Board again surveyed HR leaders to see how their organizations have adapted in the past year and what their plans are going forward.
In this webcast, experts from The Conference Board will share the survey results and explore trends in remote work, productivity, well-being, organizational culture, and plans for the vaccine and returning to the workplace.
As an attendee of this webcast, you will hear discussions on:
- How many employees will be working remotely after the pandemic and how will this change organizations?
- How has the employee experience changed regarding well-being, work-life balance, and engagement since the outbreak of the pandemic?
- How are organizations planning a return to the workplace?
- How difficult is it to recruit and retain workers?
- How will organizational culture change after the pandemic?
Who Should Attend: Business leaders in human resources.