Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Time is Now: The Cultural Intersection of Politics, Issues & Movements
OCTOBER 27, 2020
2020 marks the year that America’s minorities under the age of 18 are projected to become a combined majority [51%] vs. Non-Hispanic Whites [49%]. In this new decade, cultural literacy will become vital for marketers as this new multicultural consumer comes of age. By 2028 the majority of America’s consumers age 35 and under will be multicultural.
Join us for the first in a series of webcasts called The Time is Now and discover results of a major study by the Culture Marketing Council (CMC). Just in time for the general election, learn more about how Gen Zers and their parents view themselves, the world around them and what political and social issues are important to them. You’ll hear from experts from the Culture Marketing Council and The Conference Board and learn why multicultural marketing is no longer a “nice to have” but a “must have”.
By attending this webcast you will be able to:
- Understand how marketing needs to recognize both the preferences of Gen Z and their parents and the generational differences between them
- Recognize that beyond some basic universal ties that bind us together - our cultural paths diverge and there are cultural differences as well as cultural similarities
- Discover what social and political movements people are following and how they differ by racial and ethics segments
- Look at engagement with voting and how political orientation has shifted across age segments
- Understand how people of color recognize that unity can create clout and provide cultural comfort especially for young Gen Zers
Who Should Attend: Marketing professionals, media professionals, compay and brand leaders, corporate communications professionals, public relations specialists, corporate brand experts.