Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Labor Markets Watch: US Update and Outlook
MAY 19, 2021
About this Webcast
After massive job losses in March and April 2020 and a slowing recovery during the winter, a faster than expected rollout of vaccinations and states lifting restrictions on business and consumer activity provide an upbeat labor market outlook for the remainder of 2021. While the number of jobs is still well below prepandemic levels, organizations are already reporting that it is increasingly difficult to recruit and retain workers. Join our panel of expert economists as they provide an update on the latest US labor market trends and what could be expected in the near term future.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- What are the latest US labor market trends?
- How have different groups of workers and industries been impacted by the pandemic?
- How fast will the labor market recover from the pandemic and could labor shortages reappear?
- How will the labor market be different after the pandemic?
- What skills will become most important?
- How may further government stimulus impact jobs?
Who Should Attend:
Executives with strategic responsibilities, especially in HR, strategy, and finance