Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The 5 Ways to Increase Quality Care For Diabetes & Metabolic Disease
MAY 21, 2021
With COVID-19 straining budgets and shining a light on low-value programs, employers are looking to eliminate waste and redeploy resources to high-value initiatives. When it comes to metabolic disease, including diabetes, new interventions such as precision nutrition redefine outcomes and replace low-value programs.
Learn how your organization can identify, eliminate, and redeploy low-value resources toward higher-value programs and sustainable outcomes.
Topics covered include:
- How to identify low-value care for metabolic disease
- Why not all diabetes medications are equal
- A focus on the cost and complexity of insulin
- How precision nutrition changes the cost-value equation at the individualized care level
- Why 360 care is crucial to successful outcomes
As an attendee of this webcast, you will be able to:
- List the five ways to increase quality care for diabetes & metabolic disease.
- Evaluate the relative benefits of medications and food-as-medicine interventions.
- Understand how to take a whole-person approach to diabetes care.
- Differentiate between low-value and high-value solutions to metabolic disease.
Who Should Attend: HR Benefits Executives, mid-level Managers, and clinical staff for diabetes care management.