Feeling the Squeeze: How can businesses navigate tightening global labor markets in 2020?
MARCH 12, 2020
Last year, labor markets in the large majority of mature economies continued to tighten. With no relief in sight, we expect global labor markets to further tighten in 2020, leading to job openings being even more difficult to fill and, in some regions, labor costs to accelerate.
What should business leaders do to navigate in these more challenging times? Join our expert economists as they examine:
- The latest labor market trends across mature economies and how business leaders can prepare for what’s ahead
- Slowing productivity growth around the world and why it is the main culprit behind weakening industrial cost-competitiveness
- Labor shortages among blue-collar and manual services positions in the US and its business implications
- The latest labor market reforms across mature economies created to combat this crisis
- The recent COVID-19 outbreak and how it might impact global labor markets
Who Should Attend: Executives with strategic responsibilities, especially in HR, strategy, and finance