Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Blowing Up the Box: Disrupting the Customer Experience
OCTOBER 22, 2020
The long-anticipated changes in customer experience have been accelerated by COVID-19 and those changes include a new set of standards, needs and expectations from our customers. If you are engaging your customers today the same way you did just 6 short months ago, you are doing it wrong! Changing your sales process has to be the first thing on the list. If it isn’t, you’re going to lose customers.
The most important things to customer right now are:
- Care – Your customers must know that you care about them and what they’re going through on a personal level
- Safety – Safety used to be taken for granted, now you need to make it front and center.
- Technology – Demands for new and seamless ways to research, shop and receive/experience your products and services
- Convenience – Making it as easier to shop and receive your products and services How you bring this all together, use it as the foundation for innovation, and figure out a way to dramatically accelerate those shifts is going to be either your biggest differentiator or your biggest failure.
Hear from Gary Magenta at Root Inc. as he outlines insights and proven approaches to accelerate your ability to innovate your customer’s experience.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to:
- Understand the secret formula that all successful customer experiences share
- Discover what your business can do to deliver a differentiated customer experience and thrive
- Build strategies that will accelerate CX change and innovation.
Who Should Attend: This webcast is specifically designed for leaders who are focused on the customer experience strategy in their organization and/or how they enable the frontline to bring that CX strategy to life.