Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
ESG Watch: Crisis Management Beyond COVID-19
APRIL 26, 2021
If we’ve learned nothing else in the past year, we’ve learned that crises are inevitable – and that the COVID-19 pandemic is not the only crisis companies are facing. But what constitutes a crisis may differ from business to business, and the role of the board and senior management can vary depending on the nature of the crisis.
Join this webcast to hear about some successful ways companies are navigating crises beyond COVID-19.
As an attendee of this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Prepare for a crisis, including creating crisis management plans that you actually use.
- Make decisions during a crisis with limited and imperfect information.
- Appropriately engage the board during a crisis.
- Continue to manage your businesses while a crisis is underway.
- Avoid making a crisis even worse and, when possible, turn a crisis into an opportunity.
- Capture and institutionalize the lessons learned from the crisis, so you’re more prepared for the next one.